Here’s a selection of invited talks I’ve given recently about our research or about meta topics. Some are recorded .
- (Some of) The New Science of Stress: At the Software Research Seminar (SSSG) at CMU; February 2020.   (with CMU login)
- Sustaining Open Source Digital Infrastructure: Keynote talk at the Scala Days Conference in Lausanne, Switzerland; June 2019.  
- Leveraging Signals to Build More Sustainable Open Source Communities: Keynote talk at the Google Software Developer Diversity and Inclusion (SDDI) Workshop in San Francisco; June 2019. 
- Data Science for Software Engineering: Tutorial at the
Midwest Big Data Summer School at Iowa State University in Ames, IA; May 2019. 
- Sustaining Open Source Digital Infrastructure: At University of Zurich, Switzerland; March 2019. 
- CI/CD Pipeline Tools and Their Signals: At the Continuous Deployment Workshop during the Microsoft Faculty Summit in Seattle; August 2018. 
- Signals in Social Coding Environments: What Do They Mean and How Much Can You Trust Them?: Keynote talk at the Dutch National Software Engineering Symposium (SEN) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands; February 2018. 
- Collaborative and Human Aspects of Software Engineering: Tutorial at the IPA Course on Software Engineering and Technology in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; January 2018.
- Diversity in Open Source Software Teams: Aid or Barrier?: At the Gendered Creative Teams Workshop at the Central European University in Budapest, Hungary; May 2017. 
- Lessons in Social Coding: Software Analytics in the Age of GitHub: At the Social Software Engineering Workshop at ESEC/FSE 2016 in Seattle; Nov 2016. 
- Lessons in Social Coding: Software Analytics in the Age of GitHub: Job talk; 2016. 
- Of Teams and Automation: Lessons in Social Coding from GitHub: At Microsoft Research in Redmond, WA; 2015.  
- Social Aspects of Collaboration in Online Software Communities: PhD thesis defense at Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands; October 2014. 
Besides these, my students and I regularly give talks at conferences to present our research papers. You can find links to all the slide decks below each paper on the STRUDEL publications page. Sophie’s talk at ICSE 2019 in Montreal, presenting our ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper, is also recorded .